Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you aren't a member of the Association yet, please join to take advantage of all our events. Members - to see your
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart REQUIEM Thursday 11th June, 7.30pm The Church of St Alban the Martyr (Brooke Street) The Macfarlanes Chorus The Orion Orchestra Conductor: Nicholas Harries Soloists: Sarah Gabriel (Soprano) Sally Bruce-Payne (Alto) Daniel Turner (Tenor) Matthew Stiff (Bass) Tickets £10 in aid of Prostate Cancer UK For tickets please contact Stephanie Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7849 2084
Our own Sunaina Sethi, wine buyer for Gymkhana is pairing up with Sandia Chang from Bubbledogs and Kitchen Table to host an event that challenges preconceived ideas about what makes a great wine, a great pairing and indeed about sommeliers themselves with our ‘Unexpected Pairing’ series. Monday 1st June, 7pm at
The Army & Navy Club is pleased to extend invitations to a talk by Oskar Cox-Jenson, Postdoctoral Fellow in the Music Department of King’s College London. Oskar’s talk (accompanied by The Waterloo Singers) will explore the songs and ballads as sung by British soldiers marching on Paris, by Romantic poets
POWER LUNCH HOUR Make a difference with your lunch hour & indulge in Power Hour at Brown's Hotel Spa. Revive-Relax-Replenish in 60mins: Revive: 25minute tailored physical coaching session with Marta Beacom. Burn up to 500kcal, boost energy levels & elevate metabolism. Relax: 25minute relaxing back massage, to sooth tension or stress
- RT @DozoLondon: Did you know that in Japan there's a museum of rocks that look like real people called the "Museum of Curious Rocks"?
- Our featured member today: Buckingham Dry Cleaners #Mayfair http://t.co/7EZj0n2luR
- RT @KF_Mayfair: Just Launched: A beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment with porter #FORSALE #Mayfair http://t.co/UDs8AF1fI7 http://t.co…
- Berry Bros – Celebrating International Sauvignon Blanc Day on 24th April - find out more here: http://t.co/JhhJjFBTvn
- There is additional security at stations and key locations. Stay alert, report anything suspicious and carry on with life as normal. #London